|Birthname||Harold Montague Finniston|
|born on||15 August 1912 at 08:30 (= 08:30 AM )|
|Place||Glasgow, Scotland, 55n53, 4w15|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°07' 27°24 Asc. 27°46'|
Scottish metallurgist, educational administrator and businessman, he became Chairman of British Steel in 1973, the year he was knighted.
He was married with two children. He died February 2, 1991.
- Death, Cause unspecified 2 February 1991 (Age 78)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Prize 1973 (Knighted)
- Work : Gain social status 1973 (Chairman of British Steel)
Steinbrecher Collection: Paul Wright quotes birth certificate
- Vocation : Science : Other Science (Metallurgist)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive
- Notable : Awards : Knighted