|born on||3 January 1952 at 20:40 (= 8:40 PM )|
|Place||Bologna, Italy, 44n29, 11e20|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°23' 07°48 Asc. 28°35'|
Italian politician with MSI from 1979, after working as a professional journalist. In 1983, at an early age for politics, he was elected as a member of the Chamber of Deputies. From there his duties have ranged from Member of the Constitutional Affairs Commission, Defence Commission 1987-1990, Secretary-general of the MSI, 1989-1992 and member of the European Parliament with the MSI. In 1991, Fini was the Delegate for the Relations with Bulgaria and Romania, from there the Foreign and EC Affairs Commission and is now a member Bicameral Parliamentary Commission on Institutional Reform.
Fini has received a degree from the University of Rome in pedagogy, representing art and science.
- Work : Gain social status 1983 (Elected into the Chamber of Deputies)
- Work : New Job 1987 (Constitutional Affairs, Defence Commission, three years)
- Work : New Job 1989 (Secretary-general, three years)
- Work : New Job 1991 (Delegate)
- Work : New Career 1979 (Started in politics)
Bordoni quotes B.C., Vol. 4
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Director of the Party)
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (Secretary-general, Commissions)