|born on||7 January 1918 at 04:41 (= 04:41 AM )|
|Place||Covina CA, USA, 34n05, 117w52|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°26' 09°11 Asc. 13°47'|
American physician convicted of homicide. He began an affair with an employee, 24-year-old Carole Tregoff, whom he had hired at his clinic in December of 1955.
On 7/18/1959, he shot his 33-year-old wife in the back and left her on the lawn of their home, saying that it was an intruder who committed the murder. There were two trials with hung juries until April 6, 1961, when he and his lover were both sentenced to life in prison. Finch was nonetheless paroled in 1971 and moved to a small town in Missouri where he worked as an X-ray technician. In May 1974, he quietly married 50-year-old Elizabeth Kehoe whom he'd met while she was doing social work at the California prison where he had served time.
- Relationship : Extramarital Affair 1955 (Affair with co-worker)
- Social : Deinstitutionalized - prison, hospital 1971 (Paroled)
Church of Light from news clippings of the case 1959-61
- Vocation : Medical : Physician
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide single (Shot wife in back)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (He and lover, life sentence)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Extramarital affairs (Affair with employee)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book