|Birthname||Louis Jean Feuillade|
|born on||19 February 1873 at 21:00 (= 9:00 PM )|
|Place||Lunel, France, 43n41, 4e08|
|Timezone||LMT m4e08 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||01°20' 23°58 Asc. 11°27'|
Prolific and prominent French film director from the silent era. Between 1906 and 1924 he directed over 630 films.
He is primarily known for the serials Fantômas, Les Vampires and Judex.
He is credited with developing many of the thriller techniques used famously by Fritz Lang, Alfred Hitchcock, and others.
He died 25 February 1925.
- associate relationship with Carl, Renée (born 10 June 1875)
- associate relationship with Florey, Robert (born 14 September 1900)
- associate relationship with Grandais, Suzanne (born 14 June 1893)
- associate relationship with Mathé, Édouard (born 10 April 1882)
- business associate/partner relationship with Vinot, Maurice (born 3 November 1888)
Didier Geslain archive, 'Cinema Realisateurs' pdf file, p. 108.
Same from Taeger quotes Lescaut, quoting Lejbowicz, B.C.
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director