|born on||23 July 1953 at 19:00 (= 7:00 PM )|
|Place||Fiesole, Italy, 43n48, 11e17|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°34' 24°15 Asc. 17°52'|
Italian noted family, the fifth child and second son of Salvatore and Wanda Ferragamo.
He joined the family business in 1973 after studies in business administration at IMEDE in Lausanne. As the assistant to the production director, he is subsequently responsible for the men’s wear line and the development of the European and Eastern markets. He sits on the board as a member of Salvatore Ferragamo Firenze S.p.A. and Bluehome, a textile and decorating business.
Ferragamo is married to Beatrice Garagnani, they have two kids and he enjoys sailing, shooting and sports.
- parent relationship with Ferragamo, Salvatore (born 5 June 1898)
- Work : New Career 1973 (Joined the family business)
Bordoni quotes B.C., letter 9/1992
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Dad an industrialist)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Fifth of six, second son)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Ferragamo Shoes)
- Family : Childhood : Family close
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (Board member)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Sports (Sailing and shooting)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Hobbies, games (Spectator sports)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Age seven when dad died)