|born on||8 May 1903 at 06:51 (= 06:51 AM )|
|Place||Marseilles, France, 43n18, 5e24|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°31' 07°14 Asc. 27°24'|
French actor and mime comedian with a long, sorrowful, equine face and a radiant and toothy smile. One of France's leading box-office draws, he built a four-decade career from 1930. His films included the four great "Don Camillo" political comedies.
He died of cancer after a long illness on 2/26/1971, Paris, France.
- Death by Disease 26 February 1971 (Cancer, age 67)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : New Career 1930 (Four-decade film career)
Gauquelin Vol. 5/320 (7:00 AM Paris time)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Mime
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Terminal)
- Lifestyle : Work : Loves job
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (Four decades)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book