Feodor Alexandrovich, Prince of Russia
|Birthname||Feodor Alexandrovich Romanov|
|born on||11 December 1898 Jul.Cal. (23 Dec 1898 greg.) at 02:35 (= 02:35 AM )|
|Place||St.Petersburg, Russian Federation, 59n55, 30e15|
|Timezone||MMT h2e30 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°14' 05°41 Asc. 20°32'|
Russian royalty, a nephew of Czar Nicholas II and great-grandson of Czar Nicholas I.
He left Russia aboard the H.M.S. Marlborough at Yalta, Ukraine on 11 April 1919, accompanied by his mother, the Grand Duchess Xenia, and other Romanov relatives.
Ill with tuberculosis, he settled in the south of France, where he died on 30 November 1968.
- child->parent relationship with Xenia, Grand Duchess of Russia (born 25 March 1875 Jul.Cal. (6 Apr 1875 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Andrei Alexandrovich, Prince of Russia (born 12 January 1897 Jul.Cal. (24 Jan 1897 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Dmitri Alexandrovich, Prince of Russia (born 2 August 1901 Jul.Cal. (15 Aug 1901 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Nikita Alexandrovich, Prince of Russia (born 4 January 1900 Jul.Cal. (16 Jan 1900 greg.))
- Social : Begin Travel 11 April 1919 in Yalta (Left Russia to escape Bolshevik persecution)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Dimitry Macedonsky quotes the official announcement issued by Minister of the Imperial Court General-Aide-de-Camp Baron Frederickz. Published in Governmental Herald, 1898, # 270, December 12 (24), on his Russian succession website:
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Tuberculosis
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Romanov)