|born on||25 June 1943 at 12:20 (= 12:20 PM )|
|Place||Bergamo, Italy, 45n41, 9e43|
|Timezone||MEDT h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||02°59' 10°26 Asc. 20°30'|
Italian journalist, editor of varying newspapers and editor-in-chief. In 1969 he joined the editorial staff of La Notte in Bergamo, joining the staff in Milan until 1977 when he became a special correspondent for Corriere della Sera. In 1980 he became the senior editor and head of the political pages, moving up from there into editor-in-chief for the L'Europeo.
In 1994 he was editor-in-chief of Il Giornale, becoming known for his reports on the Valtellina disaster. In the same year, with Furio Colombo, he co-authored the book, "Fascismo Antifascismo." Feltri was the recipient of the Targa d'Oro Europea Award for journalism that year. During a five-day journalistic union strike, 10/31/1995, he was expelled from the union as his paper was printed and released during the strike.
He is married with two children and is the time twin of Roberto Vecchioni, an Italian singer and song-writer.
- Work : New Career 1969 (Editorial staff)
- Work : New Job 1977 (Special correspondent)
- Work : New Job 1980 (Senior editor)
- Work : New Job 1994 (Editor-in-chief)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1994 (Co-authored a book)
- Work : Prize 1994 (Targa d'Oro Europea Award)
- Work : Lose social status 31 October 1995 (Expelled from journalistic union)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Bordoni quotes B.C. Datanotizie No. 6 March/1996
- Vocation : Writers : Magazine/ newsletter (Newspaper)
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist (Special correspondent)
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Editor, editor-in-chief)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem
- Lifestyle : Work : Loss of job (Temporarily expelled from union)
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc. (Time twin with Roberto Vecchioni)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Targa d'Oro Europea Award)