Difference between revisions of "Fellini, Federico"
|Line 35:||Line 35:|
Revision as of 13:13, 13 June 2012
|born on||20 January 1920 at 21:00 (= 9:00 PM )|
|Place||Rimini, Italy, 44n04, 12e34|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°29' 25°01 Asc. 15°47'|
Italian film maker, a screenwriter and director of top Italian films, known by many as the master of cinema. He thrived on chaos and confusion, and his films are noted for being weird, strange and exaggerated.
He was the first of three kids in a Catholic family. A kid, he staged puppet shows in his bedroom. He often related the story of running away to join the circus, an incident that in actuality, lasted an afternoon until a friend took the wandering seven-year-old home. Not knowing what he wanted to do, he moved to Florence in 1937. He took odd jobs for a year and moved to Rome, avoiding the draft. He began film work as a gagman and scenarist and wrote screenplays before collaborating with Rossellini 1944-1952. Among some 20 feature films, his Oscar-winners include "8 1/2," and "La Strada."
Fellini said that he was born on the day in 1943 when he met 22-year-old actress Giuletta Masina; they married 10/30/1943. They were childless, but were productive professionally, often working together.
Fellini had a stroke 8/1993 and was in a coma since 10/17/1993. With respiratory problems, he died of a heart attack on 10/31/1993, Rome, followed by his beloved Giuletta a few months later.
- spouse relationship with Masina, Giulietta (born 22 February 1921). Notes: Happy
- worker relationship with Falk, Rossella (born 10 November 1926)
- Family : Change residence 1937 (Relocated to Florence)
- Work : New Job 1944 (Collaborated with Rossellini)
Ciro Discepolo quotes B.R.
Biography: Charlotte Chandler, "I, Fellini," Random House, 1995
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Heart (Terminal attack, after stroke and coma)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First of three)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (50 loving years together)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage - Very happy
- Family : Relationship : Sexual chemistry
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Extramarital affairs (Both had affairs)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Western (Devout Catholic upbringing)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script
- Notable : Awards : Oscar (Two)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book