|born on||10 September 1945 at 10:00 (= 10:00 AM )|
|Place||Lares, Puerto Rico, 18n18, 66w53|
|Timezone||AWT h3w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||17°27' 01°35 Asc. 25°51'|
American musician blind from birth whose folks moved to New York when he was five. Feliciano was given his first guitar when he was nine and he played pro from the time he was age 17, learning the lyrics by Braille.
His awards include two Grammy's in 1969, one for Best New Male Artist and one for Best Male Vocal Performance for "Light my Fire." He and his wife Susan had a son, Michael, on 7/11/1995. Michael was the couple's third child, as Jose and Susan were already the parents of a six-year-old daughter and a four-year-old son.
At 53, he finds himself a contender for his seventh Grammy with his hit "Senor Bolero."
- Family : Change residence 1951 (Relocated to New York, age five)
- Social : Begin a program of study 1955 (First started on guitar)
- Work : New Job 1962 (Started playing professionally)
- Work : Prize 1969 (Two Grammy's)
Contemporary American Horoscopes
- Notable : Awards : Grammy (Two)
- Personal : Birth : Defects, Handicaps (Blind)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc. (Talented male vocalist)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Guitar)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Eyes (Blind from birth)
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Fine motor control (Pro. blind musician)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession