|Birthname||Fechner, Gustav Theodor|
|born on||19 April 1801 at 17:00 (= 5:00 PM )|
|Place||Grossarchen, Germany, 51n33, 14e43|
|Timezone||LMT m14e43 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||29°05' 12°29 Asc. 08°39'|
German philosopher, psychologist, naturalist and physicist. He studied the relationship between the strength of stimulus and the intensity of sensation, therefore discovering and developing "psycho-physics."
Fechner died 11/18/1887, Leipzig.
- Death, Cause unspecified 18 November 1887 at 12:00 noon in Leipzig, Austria (Age 86)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Cirkels quotes Ebertin. Lescaut quotes Ebertin for biography.
- Vocation : Science : Physics
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Psychologist
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Psycho-physics)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 86, quite old for time period)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Philosopher/ Humanist