Revision as of 06:39, 31 August 2012 by Nick
|Birthname||Gail Lee Farrell|
|born on||6 October 1947 at 02:50 (= 02:50 AM )|
|Place||Salinas, California, 36n41, 121w39|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°20' 29°27 Asc. 01°24'|
American singer, she is most noted as a singer on the popular Lawrence Welk Show. She joined Welk's orchestra in 1969. In 1979 she married Ron Anderson and they have twin daughters.
- boss relationship with Welk, Lawrence (born 11 March 1903)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1969 (Joined Lawrence Welk Orchestra)
- Relationship : Marriage 1979 (To Ron Anderson)
Stephen Przybylowski quotes birth certificate
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs
- Family : Parenting : Birthing - Twins, triplets, etc.
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.