|Birthname||Jameel Joseph Farah|
|born on||1 July 1934 at 10:37 (= 10:37 AM )|
|Place||Toledo, Ohio, 41n40, 83w33|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°05' 10°46 Asc. 14°03'|
Lebanese-American actor with a big nose. He had a film debut at 18 in "The Blackboard Jungle," following by long years with little film work to support his family before doing a one-day shoot for M.A.S.H. The guest shot turned into an 11-year successful role as the transvestite soldier, Corporal Klinger. Other films include "No Time For Sergeants," 1958; he worked as a TV regular on "The Red Skelton Show" and "The Danny Kaye Show."
Married on 2/16/1963, he had a son in 1969 and a daughter in 1972. His hilarious autobiography, "Just Farr Fun," was published 1/95.
In 2002, Farr celebrated his 39th year of marriage to Joy Anne, residents of Bell Canyon, CA. He works mostly in little theater, seen in a three-month gig as the star of "Catch Me If You Can" in Overland Park, KS, 3/3003.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: M*A*S*H (born 17 September 1972). Notes: Played Max Klinger, 1972-1983
- business associate/partner relationship with Alda, Alan (born 28 January 1936). Notes: Co-stars on "M*A*S*H"
- business associate/partner relationship with Farrell, Mike (born 6 February 1939). Notes: Co-stars on "M*A*S*H"
- business associate/partner relationship with Stevenson, McLean (born 14 November 1927). Notes: Co-stars on "M*A*S*H"
- business associate/partner relationship with Swit, Loretta (born 4 November 1937). Notes: Co-stars on "M*A*S*H"
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 17 September 1972 ("M*A*S*H" TV series debut broadcast)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Steinbrecher quotes B.C.
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (39 years in 2002)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Passions : Sexuality : Transvestite (Played role on M.A.S.H.)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (M.A.S.H. 1972-83)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Post-Korea)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer