Fairbanks Sr., Douglas
|Birthname||Douglas Elton Thomas Ulman|
|born on||23 May 1883 at 05:00 (= 05:00 AM )|
|Place||Denver, Colorado, 39n44, 104w59|
|Timezone||LMT m104w59 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||01°58' 17°31 Asc. 06°39'|
American actor known as a swashbuckling film hero in the '20s to '40s. With his marriage to Mary Pickford 1920-1935, they were the king and queen of Hollywood's glamour society. He made three marriages, with his one son, Douglas Jr, following his footsteps.
After his birth, his mom who allegedly divorced his dad (as the legality of the marriage has not been proven) and resumed the name of her first husband, Fairbanks. His childhood left some deep wounds. He made his pro stage appearance in 1900; it was not until 1915 that he made his way to Hollywood, where his success was immediate and total. After meeting Pickford, he divorced his first wife to marry the screen darling of the day.
His career was severely damaged by his voice. When the talkies came in, his star began to fade. Fairbanks died of a heart attack that came in his sleep, 12/12/1939, Santa Monica, CA.
- parent->child relationship with Fairbanks, Jr. Douglas (born 9 December 1909)
- spouse relationship with Fairbanks, Anna (born 20 June 1888). Notes: Bitter
- spouse relationship with Pickford, Mary (born 9 April 1892). Notes: Happy
Nella Webb, his friend and advisor for 20 years, AQ Spring/1940
(Kraum gave 9:00 AM "from a private source" in Best of the NAJ 1979, same in Sabian Symbols No.326)
- Traits : Body : Voice/Speech (Voice poor for talkies)
- Family : Childhood : Memories Bad (Erratic childhood)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Mary Pickford)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted (Douglas Fairbanks, Jr.)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress