|Birthname||Faillet, George E.|
|born on||22 January 1872 at 11:00 (= 11:00 AM )|
|Place||Bruxelles, Belgium, 50n50, 4e20|
|Timezone||LMT m4e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||01°47' 26°19 Asc. 05°14'|
Belgian-French writer, a journalist and poet. A Catholic monarchist and moralist, he wrote "La Danse Macabre," 1920, "Rhythmes," 1926 and "Le Sacre Des Innocents," 1927.
Died 2/08/1933, Paris.
- Death, Cause unspecified 8 February 1933 at 12:00 noon in Paris, France (Age 61)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1920 (First book released)
Gauquelin Vol 6/1088
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist (Journalist)
- Vocation : Writers : Poet
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Western (R.C.)