Fabiola, Queen of Belgium
Revision as of 21:24, 27 April 2012 by Nick
|Birthname||Doña Fabiola de Mora y Aragón|
|born on||11 June 1928 at 12:45 (= 12:45 PM )|
|Place||Madrid, Spain, 40n24, 3w41|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||20°17' 23°24 Asc. 15°48'|
Spanish-Belgian royalty, the wife of King Baudouin of Belgium. She was childless and went to faith healers seeking medical help.
- spouse relationship with Baudouin, King of Belgium (born 7 September 1930). Notes: Happy
Luc de Marre quotes B.C.
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (King Baudouin)
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Belgium)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women