|born on||18 November 1942 at 07:06 (= 07:06 AM )|
|Place||Hartford, Connecticut, 41n46, 72w41|
|Timezone||EWT h4w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||25°29' 04°40 Asc. 17°18'|
American actress, probably best known for the role of Krystle Carrington in "Dynasty," a TV night-time soap that aired from 1981-1989. Tall at 5'8", with a serene beauty, she entered show business through commercials while still in high school. Her first speaking role was a guest shot on "Bachelor Father" opposite John Forsythe, who later played her husband on the "Dynasty" series. She was tapped to play Barbara Stanwyck's daughter in "The Big Valley," a TV series that ran from 1965-1969.
Born in the east, the second of three daughters, she moved to North Hollywood with her family when she was a child. Both of her parents were dancers. To bring her out from her shyness, her parents insisted that she take drama at school.
She was married to her childhood idol, John Derek, 16 years her senior, from 1968-1974, before he left her. From 1978-1981, she was married to Los Angeles Realtor Stan Herman. In her relationship with record producer Richard Cohen, he built a $10 million dream house for her. Evans and 12-year-younger Yanni Chrysomalis, the New Age composer and recording star, began a relationship in July 1989 that lasted close to a decade, ending in January of 1998.
After being diagnosed with idiopathic edema, which caused adrenal gland problems, Evans began investigating alternative healing, delving into Eastern philosophy and nutritional therapy. In 1985, she became involved with J. Z. Knight, the channeler of a 35,000-year-old spirit named Ramtha. She bought a house in Washington state that is 30 minutes from Knight.
She has been described as a "strong, powerful woman" whose problems were in "constantly denying her real personality and with it her great inner strength." Evans did not agree initially, but later conceded that this was correct, that she had "always denied" her own personality and feelings to please others. She credits astrology with helping her get in touch with her "actual self...she is no longer afraid of being alone." In a magazine article she describes herself as "strong, stubborn and tenacious."
- business associate/partner relationship with Carroll, Diahann (born 17 July 1935). Notes: Co-stars on "Dynasty"
- business associate/partner relationship with Collins, Joan (born 23 May 1933). Notes: Co-stars on "Dynasty"
- business associate/partner relationship with Locklear, Heather (born 25 September 1961). Notes: Co-stars on "Dynasty"
- business associate/partner relationship with Oxenberg, Catherine (born 22 September 1961). Notes: Co-stars on "Dynasty"
- business associate/partner relationship with Thomson, Gordon (born 2 March 1945). Notes: Co-stars on "Dynasty"
- spouse relationship with Derek, John (born 12 August 1926)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1965 (TV series "The Big Valley")
- Relationship : Marriage 1968 (First marriage, John Derek, six years)
- Relationship : Marriage 1978 (Second marriage Stan Herman)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1981 (TV series "Dynasty," nine years)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1981 (From Stan)
- Relationship : Meet a significant person 1985 (J.Z. Knight, spirit channeler)
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship July 1989 (Yanni Chrysomalis, nine years)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Lina Accurso quotes Linda McCulla, Evans' astrologer
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Body : Size (5' 8")
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Other Major diseases (Idiopathic edema, adrenal problems)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Dad died when she was 15)
- Family : Childhood : Memories Bad (Both parents alcoholics)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Middle child, all girls)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (John Derek)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Numerous relationships)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Eastern (Studied Eastern philosophies)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV and film)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star ("Big Valley" and "Dynasty")