|born on||26 July 1923 at 09:30 (= 09:30 AM )|
|Place||Omaha NE, USA, 41n15, 95w56|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°36' 16°13 Asc. 22°00'|
American professional astrologer for 25 years and a founding father of NCGR. A graduate of Brown, he was a high school math and science teacher, always a courtly gentleman. As an astrologer, he was the author of many articles that reflected his special interest in medical and Uranian astrology and also lectured on Mundane. He was the Editor of "Astrological Review" and assistant Editor of "In Search." He served on the NCGR board in 1986.
Emerson died 9/19/1992, 9:05 PM EDT, New York, NY.
- Death, Cause unspecified 19 September 1992 at 9:05 PM in New York, NY (Age 69)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Social : Joined group 1986 (Served on the NCGR board)
Eve de Alberich quotes him for the baby-book time, which he later rectified to 9:19 AM.
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Astrological Review)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Traits : Personality : Gracious/ sociable
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Math and science)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology (Articles)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Groups (Founder of NCGR)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession