|born on||26 March 1937 at 10:55 (= 10:55 AM )|
|Place||Springfield OH, USA, 39n55, 83w48|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°35' 02°08 Asc. 29°55'|
American athlete, pro basketball player and the first black general manager in major league sports.
He was recruited by the Cincinnati Royals in 1969, moving on to the Boston Celtics and the Milwaukee Bucks. After 10 years of professional play, a 1968 championship game with the Celtics, and five all-star NBA games, he retired. In 1971 he became the first black general manager in a major league sport when he signed with the Milwaukee Bucks. He was twice named NBA Executive of the Year.
- Work : New Career 1969 (pro basketball)
- Work : New Job 1971 (general manager)
Gauquelin Book of American Charts
- Vocation : Sports : Basketball
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem
- Notable : Famous : Historic figure