|born on||16 February 1930 at 23:44 (= 11:44 PM )|
|Place||Stourbridge, England, 52n27, 2w09|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°36' 16°59 Asc. 04°44'|
British pro astrologer, an avid student and professional for more than 45 years and one of Britain's foremost practitioners, known for some stunning predictions over the years. A journalist for most of his adult life, he has contributed regular articles to noted journals since the '50s. His first book, "Cosmic Loom, The New Age of Astrology, " 1987, was an attempt to bring astrology back into serious discussion in society and answer scientific objections.
Elwell started an advanced correspondence course entitled "The Chiron Project" in 1993.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1987 ("Cosmic Loom, The New Age of Astrology")
- Work : Begin Major Project 1993 (Started a correspondence course, "The Chiron Project")
TMA 8/1996 quotes him in an interview
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Correspondence course)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession