Elizabeth, Queen Consort
|Birthname||Queen of Austria|
|born on||5 June 1554 Jul.Cal. (15 June 1554 greg.) at 22:30 (= 10:30 PM )|
|Place||Vienna, Austria, 48n13, 16e20|
|Timezone||LMT m16e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||23°53' 26°42 Asc. 06°17'|
Austrian royalty, the fifth child and second daughter of Maximilian II and Marie of Austria. She refused to marry Philip II of Spain and accepted marriage to Charles IX of France to become the French Queen Consort; they had one child.
Died January 1592, Vienna.
- spouse relationship with Charles IX, King of France (born 27 June 1550 Jul.Cal. (7 July 1550 greg.))
- Death, Cause unspecified January 1592 at 12:00 midnight in Vienna, Austria (Age 37)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Martin Harvey in Nativitas I quotes historic record, (June 5, 1554 OS; LAT correction of 14 seconds plus)
- Family : Childhood : Only child (Fifth child, second daughter)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Charles IX of France)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Austria)