Elizabeth, Princess (1740)
|born on||30 December 1740 Jul.Cal. (10 Jan 1741 greg.) at 07:30 (= 07:30 AM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||LMT m0w10 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||20°15' 22°18 Asc. 09°01'|
British royalty, a grandchild of George II and sister of George III.
Princess Elizabeth was the daughter of The Prince Frederick, Prince of Wales, eldest son of King George II and Caroline of Ansbach. Her mother was The Princess of Wales (née Augusta of Saxe-Gotha).
She died on 4 September 1759 at Kew Palace, London.
- child->parent relationship with Frederick, Prince of Wales (born 31 January 1707 Jul.Cal. (11 Feb 1707 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Augusta, Princess of Great Britain (born 31 July 1737 Jul.Cal. (11 Aug 1737 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Caroline Matilda, Queen of Denmark and Norway (born 11 July 1751 Jul.Cal. (22 July 1751 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Edward, Duke of York and Albany (born 14 March 1739 Jul.Cal. (25 Mar 1739 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Frederick, Prince of Great Britain (born 13 May 1750 Jul.Cal. (24 May 1750 greg.))
- sibling relationship with George III, King of England (born 4 June 1738)
- sibling relationship with Henry, Duke of Cumberland and Strathearn (born 27 October 1745 Jul.Cal. (7 Nov 1745 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Louisa, Princess of Great Britain (born 19 March 1749)
- sibling relationship with William, Duke of Gloucester and Edinburgh (born 14 November 1743 Jul.Cal. (25 Nov 1743 greg.))
Sy Scholfield quotes "Births" in "The Scots Magazine" (Dec 1740), p. 578: "In Norfolk-house, St James's square, London, on the 30th Dec. at half an hour after seven in the morning, the Princess of Wales was delivered of a Princess."
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (18 years)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Hanover)