Elisabeth, Queen of Belgium
|Birthname||Elisabeth Gabriele Valérie Marie of Bavaria|
|born on||25 July 1876 at 13:30 (= 1:30 PM )|
|Place||Possenhofen, Germany, 47n57, 11e18|
|Timezone||LMT m11e18 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||02°50' 01°24 Asc. 11°02'|
Bavarian-Belgian royalty, born Elisabeth Gabrielle Valerie Marie de Wittelsbach, Duchess of Bavaria. She became Queen consort of Belgium with her marriage to King Albert I of Belgium.
She was the mother of King Leopold III of Belgium and of Queen Marie José of Italy, and grandmother of kings Baudouin and Albert II of Belgium.
Queen Elisabeth died from a heart attack at the age of 89 on 23 November 1965, 9:35 PM, in Stuivenberg, Brussels.
- parent->child relationship with Charles, Prince of Belgium (born 10 October 1903)
- parent->child relationship with Leopold III, King of Belgium (born 3 November 1901)
- parent->child relationship with Marie José, Princess of Belgium (born 4 August 1906)
- child->parent relationship with Carl Theodor, Duke in Bavaria (born 9 August 1839)
- spouse relationship with Albert I, King of Belgium (born 8 April 1875). Notes: 1900-1934
- sibling relationship with Amalie, Duchess in Bavaria (born 24 December 1865). Notes: Half sisters
- sibling relationship with Franz Joseph, Duke in Bavaria (born 23 March 1888)
- sibling relationship with Ludwig Wilhelm, Duke in Bavaria (1884) (born 17 January 1884)
- sibling relationship with Marie Gabriele, Duchess in Bavaria (born 9 October 1878)
- sibling relationship with Sophie Adelheid, Duchess in Bavaria (born 22 February 1875)
- Relationship : Marriage 2 October 1900 (Prince Albert, later King Albert I of Belgium)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Death by Heart Attack 23 November 1965 at 9:35 PM in Brussels (Cardiac arrest, age 89)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Originally this entry had 5:06 PM (rated C): Luc de Marre quotes Boris Paque
On 18 January 2017, Sy Scholfield changed the time to 12 Noon (and the rating to A), having forwarded news report from "Fränkischer Kurier," 27 July 1876: "München, 26. Juli. Die Herzogin Karl Theodor in Bayern, geb. Herzogin von Braganzo, wurde gestern Mittag auf Schloss Possenhofen von einer Prinzessin entbunden." (Munich, July 26th. The Duchess Karl Theodor in Bavaria, née Duchess of Braganza, was delivered of a princess yesterday at midday at Schloss Possenhofen).
On 19 January 2017, Scholfield changed the time to 1:30pm, having forwarded news report from "Augsburger Abendzeitung," 26 July 1876, p. 1: "München, 26. Juli. Ihre k. Hoh. Frau Herzogin Carl Theodor wurde gestern Mittags 1 1/2 Uhr von einer Prinzessin glücklich zu Schloss Possenhofen entbunden" [Munich, 26 July. Her Highness the Duchess Carl Theodor was happily delivered of a princess yesterday at Possenhofen Castle at one-thirty o'clock noon].
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Heart (Terminal attack)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 89)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Bavaria-Belgium)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women