Elisabeth, Queen of Belgium
|Birthname||Elisabeth Gabriele Valérie Marie of Bavaria|
|born on||25 July 1876 at 17:06 (= 5:06 PM )|
|Place||Possenhofen, Germany, 47n57, 11e18|
|Timezone||LMT m11e18 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||02°59' 03°26 Asc. 22°27'|
Bavarian-Belgian royalty, born Elisabeth Gabrielle Valerie Marie de Wittelsbach, Duchess of Bavaria. She became Queen of Belgium with her marriage to King Albert I of Belgium.
Queen Elisabeth died of cardiac arrest 11/06/1965, 9:35 PM, Stuivenberg, Brussels.
- child relationship with Charles, Prince of Belgium (born 10 October 1903)
- child relationship with Leopold III, King of Belgium (born 3 November 1901)
- spouse relationship with Albert I, King of Belgium (born 8 April 1875)
Luc de Marre quotes Boris Paque
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Heart (Terminal attack)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 89)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Bavaria-Belgium)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women