|Birthname||Eiffel, Alexandre Gustave|
|born on||15 December 1832 at 20:00 (= 8:00 PM )|
|Place||Dijon, France, 47n19, 5e01|
|Timezone||LMT m5e01 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||23°55' 10°19 Asc. 11°43'|
French engineer and designer, known for such magnificent constructions as the Bridge at Bordeaux, 1858, the Viaducts and Bridge at Sioule Neuvial, 1868, the Viaduct Garabit, 1882, and culminating his genius, the Eiffel Tower, 1887-89. In 1912, he built the first aerodynamic lab in Auteuil.
Eiffel died 12/27/1923, Paris.
- Death, Cause unspecified 27 December 1923 at 12:00 noon in Paris, France (Age 91 +12 days)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Begin Major Project 1887 (Began the Eiffel Tower)
- Work : End Major Project 1889 (Finished the Eiffel)
- Work : New Job 1912 (Aerodynamic lab)
- Work : New Job 1858 (Bridge at Bordeaux)
- Work : New Job 1868 (Bridge at Sioule Neuvial)
- Work : New Job 1882 (Viaduct Garabit)
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No.35, 11/1996; same from Steinbrecher, B.C.
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Vocation : Building Trades : Architect/ Planner (Designer)
- Traits : Personality : Hard worker
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Creativity
- Vocation : Engineer : Industrial