|Birthname||Eichmann, Otto Adolf|
|born on||19 March 1906 at 19:30 (= 7:30 PM )|
|Place||Solingen, Germany, 51n10, 7e05|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°15' 26°54 Asc. 07°46'|
German Lieutenant Colonel in the SS who drew up a "doomsday book" of 11 million Jews scheduled for extermination. At the time, he was a hero in Nazi Germany. However, Eichmann went down in history as an unspeakable monster. He escaped in 1945 and was hunted for years. After he was captured, Eichmann went through a lengthy trial and was convicted as a war criminal.
Eichmann was hanged on 5/31/1962, 11:30 PM, Ramla, Israel.
- Death by Execution 31 May 1962 at 11:30 PM in Ramla, Israel (Hanged, war criminal, age 56)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Social Crime Perpetration 1945 (Escaped and went into hiding)
B.C. in hand from Dr. Arno Muller, 1/1991
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Missing person (Escaped)
- Vocation : Military : Military career
- Vocation : Politics : Nazi party
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Executed (Hanged)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide by order (Killer of millions of Jews)
- Notable : Famous : Criminal cases (Doomsday book for 11 million Jews)