Egan, John F.
|born on||19 August 1958 at 02:58 (= 02:58 AM )|
|Place||Boston MA, USA, 42n22, 71w04|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||25°48' 22°17 Asc. 20°24'|
American skier, an impassioned extreme-skier on near-vertical slopes. He and his brother John, The Egan Brothers, are internationally known as leaders in the daredevil sport. One of seven kids, he is the son of a neurologist. The two boys market their videos, finding danger world wide. In "Extreme Dream," John can be seen in slow motion executing an aerial turn to avoid plummeting 900 ft. down a cliff. They both shoot down slopes so steep that they seem to be dropping, not skiing, going over rock-bordered slopes and escaping avalanches. As kids, they both were captured by the rush of danger and grew up traveling to all the northeast ski spots.
John was lost in a snowstorm while trying to ski Mt. Elbrus in Russia, 1990, where 33 people died.
When not on the slopes or involved in film production, John owns and operates a small contracting business in the Montpelier area.
- sibling relationship with Egan, Daniel (born 31 January 1964)
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Vocation : Building Trades : Construction work
- Vocation : Sports : Skiing (Extreme skier)
- Vocation : Travel : Adventurer
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Eye-hand coordination (Physically talented)
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Gross motor control (Extreme sport pro. skiier)
- Family : Childhood : Family large (One of seven kids)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (Skiing videos)
- Traits : Personality : Aggressive/ brash (Daredevil)