|Birthname||Eeden, Frederik Willen Van|
|born on||3 April 1860 at 05:15 (= 05:15 AM )|
|Place||Haarlem, Netherlands, 52n23, 4e38|
|Timezone||LMT m4e38 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||13°40' 05°42 Asc. 01°15'|
Dutch writer who wrote under the pen name of Cornelis Paradija. He studied medicine and psychiatry and formerly worked as a doctor. Eeden wrote about the conflict between spiritual and emotional love and his work was highly popular in the Netherlands. His two most famed novels included the well-known "The Small Johannes."
Eeden himself was mentally ill from 1927. He became a Catholic convert before his death in Bussum, Netherlands on 6/16/1932.
- Death, Cause unspecified 16 June 1932 (Age 72)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Mental Health : Psychotic episode 1927 (Became mentally ill)
Cirkels quotes an astrology magazine "between 5:00 and 5:30 AM." Lescaut quotes the same data "from him."
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Spiritual vs emotional love)
- Personal : Misc. : Changed name (Pen name, Cornelis Paradija)
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction (Two novels)
- Vocation : Medical : Physician
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Western (Converted to Catholic)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Alzheimer's/Senility (Senile anxiety)