|born on||13 June 1913 at 09:00 (= 09:00 AM )|
|Place||Merino CO, USA, 40n28, 103w21|
|Timezone||MST h7w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°00' 17°50 Asc. 18°56'|
American broadcaster, who began his radio career as a 15-year-old working at a local station. He worked his way thorough school as an announcer, actor, producer, writer, sound effects man and janitor in an Oakland station. Edwards began with CBS in 1939 as an announcer and in 1948 became the M.C. of "This is Your Life" TV show for 20 years. He received the Eisenhower Medal for his efforts in selling a half-billion-dollars worth of war bonds during World War II and was one of the visionaries behind the inception of the Jimmy Fund in 1948.
He married in 1939; three kids. When fires started in Malibu, CA 12/26/1956, 3:00 AM PST, his home was in the path and completely destroyed in the first few hours.
His wife died in 1993. The broadcaster and TV host died at his home in West Hollywood, CA on November 16, 2005. He was 92.
- Financial : Lose significant money 26 December 1956 (Home destroyed by fire)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : New Job 1939 (Started with CBS)
- Work : New Job 1948 (M.C. of "This is Your Life")
- Relationship : Marriage 1939
- Death of Mate 1993
Contemporary American Horoscopes. (D.C. Doane quotes him for 9:13 AM). In earlier editions of AstroDatabank, his date was given as January 13, but this was probably a typo. After rechecking Contemporary American Horoscopes, PT changed the date to June 13. This is consistent with the date given in his obituary in the New York Times as well.
- Vocation : Entertainment : News journalist/ Anchor (Broadcaster)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Since 1939 until wife's death in 1993)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (Over 20 years)
- Lifestyle : Home : Property damage (Home destroyed by fire)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Production jobs (Writer, sound effects, production)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs