Edward V, King of England
|Birthname||Edward of York|
|born on||2 November 1470 Jul.Cal. (11 Nov 1470 greg.) at 23:45 (= 11:45 PM )|
|Place||Westminster, England, 51n30, 0w09|
|Timezone||LMT m0w09 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||19°28' 11°03 Asc. 29°51'|
British royalty, the son of Edward IV, succeeded his dad when he was 12, in April 1483. He was imprisoned in the tower of London along with his younger brother, Richard, by their uncle, Richard, Duke of Gloucester, and there, smothered to death, probably in August 1483.
Martin Harvey, Nativitas I, quotes records for November 2, 1470 OS, "born at night."
- Family : Childhood : Family large (One of ten kids)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Brother killed at same time)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (Imprisoned Tower of London)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Smothered to death)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Britain)