Edmund, Earl of Rutland
Revision as of 09:58, 26 February 2012 by Alois
|born on||17 May 1443 Jul.Cal. (26 May 1443 greg.) at 18:56 (= 6:56 PM )|
|Place||Rouen, France, 49n26, 1e05|
|Timezone||LMT m1e05 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||04°31' 16°46 Asc. 25°49'|
British royalty, the fourth child and third son of Richard, Duke of York and his wife Cecilia Neville. He was killed in battle alongside his father 12/30/1460 OS, Wakefield, England.
- Death by War or Terrorism 30 December 1460 (greg.) (Killed in battle age 17, along with his dad)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Martin Harvey quotes B.R., May 17, 1443 OS, 7:00 PM LAT
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Aristocracy)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Fourth of four, third son)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 17)
- Vocation : Military : Killed (In battle)
- Vocation : Military : Military service
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Britain)