Edward, Duke of Kent (1935)
|Birthname||Edward George Nicholas Paul Patrick|
|born on||9 October 1935 at 02:05 (= 02:05 AM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°51' 01°01 Asc. 00°23'|
British royalty, the son of George, Duke of Kent.
- parent->child relationship with George, Earl of St Andrews (born 26 June 1962)
- parent->child relationship with Taylor, Lady Helen (born 28 April 1964)
- child->parent relationship with George, Duke of Kent (born 20 December 1902)
- sibling relationship with Alexandra, Princess of England (born 25 December 1936)
- sibling relationship with Michael, Prince of Kent (born 4 July 1942)
Fagan quotes British records, AA 10/1961.
Sy Scholfield quotes same data ("This morning at five minutes after two o'clock") from official bulletin in New York Times, 13 October 1935, p. E2. Scholfield also quotes a different time of birth in news on the day: "The Duchess Of Kent, Son Born Early To-Day," The Times, 9 October 1935, p. 12: "It was officially stated that the Duchess gave birth to the son at 2:15 a.m."
Scholfield also found "This morning, at five minutes after two o'clock" in the official bulletin in The London Gazette, 9 October 1935, p. 6371. https://www.thegazette.co.uk/London/issue/34206/page/6371
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Aristrocracy)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Britain)