|Birthname||William James Ebersol|
|born on||21 October 1986 at 01:37 (= 01:37 AM )|
|Place||Torrington, Connecticut, 41n48, 73w07|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||27°32' 06°12 Asc. 21°23'|
American noted family, the son and second child of Susan St. James and her husband Dick Ebersol.
On November 28, 2004, shortly after its morning take-off from Montrose Airport in CO, a plane bearing his father and his two brothers crashed. His father and older brother survived but the body of his younger brother Edward was missing until the following day. As of November 30, the body was presumed to be that of Edward.
- parent relationship with Saint James, Susan (born 14 August 1946)
- sibling relationship with Ebersol, Edward (born 10 June 1990)
- Family trauma 28 November 2004 (plane crash injured father and older brother and killed younger brother)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
LMR quotes news at the time
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Mom, dad)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (younger brother killed; father injured in plane crash)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Second)