|Birthname||Stephen Fain Earle|
|born on||17 January 1955 at 12:00 (= 12:00 noon )|
|Place||Fort Monroe, Virginia, 37n0, 76w18|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||26°49' 16°12 Asc. 08°32'|
American singer-songwriter, record producer, author and actor.
Earle began learning the guitar at age 11. He began his career as a songwriter in Nashville and released his first EP in 1982. His breakthrough album was the 1986 album Guitar Town. Since then Earle has released 13 other studio albums and received three Grammy awards. His songs have been recorded by Travis Tritt, Vince Gill, Shawn Colvin and Emmylou Harris. He has appeared in film and television, and has written a novel, a play, and a book of short stories.
- associate relationship with Crow, Sheryl (born 11 February 1962). Notes: co-wrote song and sang together
- associate relationship with Harris, Emmylou (born 2 April 1947). Notes: played guitar and sang together
- associate relationship with Smith, Patti (born 30 December 1946). Notes: Played banjo on her cover of Nirvana's "Smells Like Teen Spirit".
Sy Scholfield quotes data from the book, "Hardcore Troubadour: The Life and Near Death of Steve Earle" by Lauren St John (HarperCollins, 2003), p. 10.
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script