|born on||3 October 1858 at 02:00 (= 02:00 AM )|
|Place||Vigevano, Italy, 45n19, 8e51|
|Timezone||LMT m8e51 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||09°32' 18°37 Asc. 23°26'|
Italian actress who ruled the stage by the early 20th century. A brilliant actress with simple, unaffected style, she was acclaimed from age 14. Born in to a theatrical family, she first appeared on stage at four, and played Shakespeare's Juliet at 14.
Her grand affair with Gabriele D'Annunzio was related in his book "The Flame," shocking the Victorian culture. With declining health, she retired in 1909 but needing money, went back to work and died in Pittsburgh, PA while on tour 4/21/1924.
- lover relationship with d'Annunzio, Prince Gabriele (born 12 March 1863)
- Death, Cause unspecified 21 April 1924 (Age 65)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Retired 1909 (Brief retirement)
Gauquelin Vol 5/879
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Legitimate theater, famed actress)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Acclaimed at 14)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Theatrical family)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Extreme ups and downs
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Famous : Historic figure
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Affair with Gabriele D'Annunzio)