|Birthname||Didrickson, Mildred Ella|
|born on||26 June 1911|
|Place||Port Arthur, Texas, 29n54, 93w56|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||04°00' or|
American athlete known as the greatest woman athlete in history, as a golfer, in the hurdle and javelin throw, basketball, baseball, football, pocket billiards and tennis, some boxing and swimming events. She authored "This Life I've Led," published in 1956, the year of her death. She is sometimes referred to as Babe Didrikson Zaharias.
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Suggs, Louise (born 7 September 1923). Notes: Golf rival
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1956 ("This Life I've Led")
Starkman quotes the well researched biography by Susan E. Cayleff: "baptismal certificate lists the date as 1911... she was unquestionably born June 26, 1911". The same info in Makenjie Lobby's biograqphy: "baptismal certificate held by her sister Lille lists 1911 as Babe's birth year."
Birth time unknown. Starkman rectified to 04.46.56 CST.
(Formely, Websters Biographical Dictionary and World Book has 26 June 1914. Reader's Digest Encyclopedia gives June 24, 1914. Mark Penfield gave 1914 in Mercury Hour 10/1980 but added that the Port Arthur Chamber of Commerce has 1911. Steinbrecher wrote to the Port Arthur Chamber of Commerce which replied, "No record." Fowler's gave 1912, spec 5:20:30 AM. Davison also gave 1912 with a spec time of 10:20 AM CST.)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Bowel (Colon)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Vocation : Sports : Golf
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Notable : Famous : Notable extremes (Greatest athlete)