Diamond, Sheri Kaye
|born on||28 January 1953 at 06:26 (= 06:26 AM )|
|Place||San Diego CA, USA, 32n42, 117w09|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°23' 23°08 Asc. 01°15'|
American con-artist with a number of different aliases, five drivers licenses and several birth certificates, but known to the cops as "the shrimp lady." Her arrest record runs to about 20 incidents in some ten states since 1971. When she was arrested in West Allis, Wisconsin on 4/26/1993, the police found $248,000 in cash in the car, a 1988 Cadillac, along with a wardrobe of 330 blouses, 709 pieces of lingerie, 276 scarves, 295 pair of earrings, 160 skirts, 104 sweaters, 5 fur coats and 472 pieces of jewelry.
Sheri and her mom, Diane Kaye, travel around with a grocery scam. She picks up frozen shrimp or prime cuts of meat at wholesale and takes them to a market where she says that she bought them earlier and they are bad; she wants a refund.
After her 1993 arrest, the two spent almost five months in jail for their attempt to defraud and petty larceny. The IRS put in a lien of $262,000 in unpaid taxes on their income.
Arlene DeAngelus quotes B.C. in AFA 12/13/1993.
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Thief/ Financial crime (Con-artist)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (Five months)
- Traits : Personality : Acquisitive (Stole great quantities of good)
- Family : Childhood : Family close (She and mom buddies)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Scam artist with her mom)