|Birthname||Emily Erin Deschanel|
|born on||11 October 1976 at 22:56 (= 10:56 PM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||19°02' 02°48 Asc. 07°50'|
American actress on television and film, she is the daughter of a cinematographer and an actress. Deschanel landed parts in several movies but perhaps is best known so far in her career as the lead forensic scientist in the TV show "Bones," which began airiing in 2005.
On September 25, 2010, Deschanel married It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia actor and writer David Hornsby in a small private ceremony in the Pacific Palisades area of Los Angeles. On September 21, 2011, Deschanel gave birth to their son Henry Lamar Hornsby. They welcomed a second son on June 8, 2015.
- sibling relationship with Deschanel, Zooey (born 17 January 1980)
- Work : Begin Major Project 2005 (lead role in "Bones")
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 21 September 2011 (gave birth to son Henry)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
PT quotes birth certificate in hand
- Traits : Body : Diet unusual (Vegan)
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (graduated Boston University)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (oldest of two children)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (sister Zooey Deschanel)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Western (raised Roman Catholic)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star ("Bones")
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer