|Birthname||Gerber, Judith Ann|
|born on||13 November 1934 at 07:26 (= 07:26 AM )|
|Place||Manhattan NY, USA, 40n46, 73w59|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°27' 12°42 Asc. 28°33'|
American psychiatrist, lawyer, feminist and pioneer in drug rehabilitation, social worker, consultant, editor, women's rights advocate and author of legislation against child porno. A brilliant achiever, she was raised with a privileged childhood but troubled by feelings of inadequacy, of being "different." In her multifaceted career, she wrote newspaper columns, lectured on law, taught seminars on drug addiction, was a consultant to health, social work and crime agencies, an editor on a psychology journal and served on various Boards of Directors. Since the mid-'80s, her focus has been on child abuse.
Her books include "Drugs, Sex, Parents and You," 1972, "We Mainline Dreams, The Odyssey House Story," 1973 and "Walk in my Shoes, an Odyssey into Womanlife," 1976.
Densen-Gerber married 6/14/1958; four kids. Her second child was born mongoloid and died a week after birth.
B.C. in hand, LMR
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Psychologist
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Editor)
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Social worker
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (From 1958)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Family : Parenting : Kids -Traumatic event (Mongoloid child)
- Traits : Mind : I.Q. high/ Mensa level (Mensa level: brilliant)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social (Focus of work on child abuse)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)