|Birthname||Dennis, Jr., Roy Lee|
|born on||4 December 1961 at 10:03 (= 10:03 AM )|
|Place||Downey CA, USA, 33n56, 118w08|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°22' 02°25 Asc. 29°22'|
American child born with craniodiaphyseal dysplasia which distorted his face, making it grow twice normal size. He was the son of his mom, Rusty's second marriage, to a painting contractor and fellow biker. He was diagnosed at age two when X-rays showed irregularities in his skull. His medical prognosis was grim as he was not expected to live past seven. Teachers discouraged Rusty from putting him in school as other kids can be cruel in their curiosity, but his mom was supportive and made every effort to raise Rocky as normally as possible, with rough humor and total honesty.
Rocky graduated high school as an honors student, accepting his deformity and controlling his headaches with biofeedback.
He died at 16, on 10/04/1978. The movie "Mask" was made of his life with Cher as his mom and Eric Stolz playing the role of the remarkable boy.
- Death by Disease 4 October 1978 (Craniodiphyseal dysplasia, age 16)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Social : Great Publicity 1985 (Movie made of his life, "Mask")
Marlana C. Plauche quotes B.C.
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 16)
- Notable : Famous : Newsmaker (Movie of his life)
- Personal : Birth : Defects, Handicaps (Abnormal skull and face)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Other Major diseases (Craniodiaphyseal Dysplasia, terminal)
- Traits : Mind : Other Mind (Graduated high school with honors)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Headaches, severe (Extreme, controlled with biofeedback)