|Birthname||Demy, Jacques Louis|
|born on||5 June 1931 at 08:00 (= 08:00 AM )|
|Place||Pont Chateau, France, 47n26, 2w05|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||13°39' 10°44 Asc. 20°03'|
French director whose themes of chance and time illustrate his romantic nature. After art and film studies, he worked as an assistant to an animator in 1950, and to a documentaries in 1954. He directed his first short subject in 1956 and features from 1960 with "Lola." His third film, "The Umbrellas of Cherbourg," 1964, rich in color and design, won the Grand Prize at the Cannes Film Festival. He was always a writer or collaborator on his scripts. He married director Agnes Varda in 1962.
Demy died of a brain hemorrhage brought on by leukemia on 10/27/1990 in Paris, France at age 59.
- Work : Prize 1964 (Cannes prize for Umbrellas of Cherbourg)
- Death by Disease 27 October 1990 (Brain hemorrhage from leukemia, age 59)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : Marriage 1962 (Agnes Varda)
- Work : New Career 1956 (First job as director)
B.C. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Worked with a collaborator)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Brain (Hemorrhage, terminal)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Leukemia, terminal)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Cannes, grand prize)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Director-wife, Agnes Varda)