|born on||12 April 1885 at 07:00 (= 07:00 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||LMT m2e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||22°31' 15°30 Asc. 03°33'|
French artist, a fauve and cubist painter. Apprenticed to a stage designer in 1902, he began his own painting in 1904. He experimented with post-impressionism and Fauvism before moving into cubism in 1909. During WW I he lived in Spain and Portugal, returning to Paris in 1921. He did decorative murals from 1925.
Delaunay married the Russian painter Sonia Terk in 1910. Died at Montpellier 10/25/1941.
- Death, Cause unspecified 25 October 1941 (Age 56)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Social : Begin a program of study 1902 (Apprenticed to a stage designer)
- Work : New Job 1904 (Began his own painting)
- Relationship : Marriage 1910 (Sonia Terk)
- Family : Change residence 1921 (Moved back to Paris)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1925 (Started his decorative murals)
Lescaut quotes Barbault for B.R., confirmed by de Marre
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist (Cubist painter)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Moved to Spain and Portugal during WW I)