Deland, Michael R.
|born on||13 December 1941 at 17:15 (= 5:15 PM )|
|Place||Boston MA, USA, 42n22, 71w04|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°32' 18°51 Asc. 07°18'|
American Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) administrator in Massachusetts until 1989 before becoming a Bush appointee as New England regional administrator for the Federal EPA. He was a champion sailor and a top athlete until 1965 when his health deteriorated in his back and legs. Married 1973.
- Health : Chronic illness 1965 (Health breakdown in back and legs)
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Vocation : Business : Top executive
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (EPA)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Outdoors (Sailor as a sportsman)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (EPA Administation under Bush)