|born on||19 April 1918 at 14:00 (= 2:00 PM )|
|Place||Beauraing, Belgium, 50n07, 4e58|
|Timezone||MEDT h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||28°37' 13°36 Asc. 18°26'|
Belgian 14-year-old girl, one of a group of five children who had a vision of the Holy Mother on 11/29/1932, 18:30, Beauraing, Belgium. See Gilberte Voisin's entry for the story.She and her husband had three children. She is reported to have said the rosary every day at 6:30 PM outdoors at the shrine no matter what the weather, interrupted only by her husband's or her own illness.. She died June 11, 1978, age 60.
- friend relationship with Voisin, Fernande (born 21 June 1917)
- friend relationship with Voisin, Gilberte (born 20 June 1919)
- friend relationship with Voisin, Albert (born 3 September 1921)
Marcello Borges quotes Steinbrecher for B.R.
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Mystical experience
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)