|born on||2 January 1972 at 03:10 (= 03:10 AM )|
|Place||Boston, Massachusetts, 42n22, 71w04|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°02' 29°53 Asc. 18°27'|
American football player, a wide receiver with the Indianapolis Colts who signed with the team on 2/11/1999. Prior to playing for Indianapolis, Dawson played wide receiver for the Kansas City Chiefs; he was originally signed by the Chiefs on 5/05/1994. For the four years that Dawson was a member of the Chiefs organization, he was a productive player for the offense, setting many team and league records.
Davis tore his patella tendon during the fifth game of the season in 1996. The injury ended his season, as well as his career with Kansas City.
- Health : Job related injury 1996 (Tore patella tendon)
- Work : Contracts, agreements 11 February 1999 (Signed with Indianapolis Colts)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Courtney Conrad quotes B.C.
- Traits : Body : Constitution hardy (Football player)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Bone (Torn patella tendon)
- Lifestyle : Work : Hazardous work
- Lifestyle : Work : Job-Related Injury (Torn patella tendon)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Sports team)
- Vocation : Sports : Football (Pro wide receiver)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Setting team and league records)