|born on||21 January 1942 at 13:04 (= 1:04 PM )|
|Place||Lubbock TX, USA, 33n35, 101w51|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°08' 03°09 Asc. 19°13'|
American musician, a country flavored ballad singer and star of concert tours 200 days a year. As a recording artist, he was named Country Music's Entertainer of the Year in 1975. He made a film debut in 1979 in "North Dallas Forty."
A talented kid, he made up tunes. Bright in school, he skipped grades. Davis was a songwriter before a performer, with a first album, "Phantom." A summer variety show on TV began in 1974 and cancelled in 1976, returning him to the concert trail. By 1986 he was worn with tours for concerts and nightclubs, a veteran of three marriages. His second son was born July 1989.
- child relationship with Davis, Noah (born 7 July 1989)
B.R. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Folk Music
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Secondary)
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work (Tours, 200 days a year)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Night Club/ Vaudeville (Concerts, nightclubs)