|born on||15 November 1916 at 20:15 (= 8:15 PM )|
|Place||Los Angeles CA, USA, 34n04, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°29' 04°40 Asc. 15°25'|
American law-enforcement officer and administrator and educator. He was a Los Angeles cop-on-the-beat in 1940 before serving three years in the U.S. Navy, then getting a UCLA degree in public administration. He moonlighted as a college teacher for 18 years while rising in the police force to become the controversial boss of the nation's third largest law enforcement body. He retired in 1978.
Davis moved into the California State Senate but was unsuccessful in his 1986 primary bid for reelection, ending up with a debt of $105,000 for the campaign.
- Financial : Lose significant money 1986 (Lost $105,000 in failed election)
Karma Welsh quotes his mom. Ed Helin quotes him for the same "Between 8:00 and 8:30 PM."
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Senator one term)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Three years in U.S. Navy)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection
- Vocation : Law : Police (Los Angeles force)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (College teacher 18 years)
- Vocation : Politics : Candidate and lost (1986, loss in political primary)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Loss - Financial crisis (Failed political bid costly)