Davis, Ann B.
|born on||3 May 1926 at 06:20 (= 06:20 AM )|
|Place||Schenectady NY, USA, 42n48, 73w56|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||12°13' 20°01 Asc. 21°48'|
American actress and comedienne, known for her role as Schultzy in the TV sitcom "The Bob Cummings Show." A theater actress from 1948, she entered TV in 1955, winning an Emmy as Best Supporting Actress in 1957. Davis played the housekeeper Alice on "The Brady Bunch" 1969-1974 for which she stills receives fan mail and is recognized on the streets by her fans. In the years since the show ceased, Davis reprised her Brady role in such spin-offs as "The Brady Bunch Hour" 1977, "The Brady Brides" 1981, "The Brady's" 1990 and had a funny cameo in "The Brady Bunch Movie" released in 1995. Davis has also coauthored "Alice's Brady Bunch Cookbook" published in 1994.
Since 1976 she has lived in a Christian community in the foothills outside of San Antonio, TX, headed by Bishop William C. Frey.
- Work : Prize 1957 (Emmy, Best Supporting Actress)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1969 (TV series "The Brady Bunch")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1995 (Appearance in "The Brady Bunch Movie")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1994 (Coauthored cookbook)
- Work : New Career 1948 (Debut in theater)
- Work : New Job 1955 (Debut in TV)
Contemporary American Horoscopes
- Notable : Awards : Emmy
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (The Brady Bunch)
- Vocation : Writers : How To .... (Coauthored cookbook)