|born on||14 May 1960 at 22:00 (= 10:00 PM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||24°02' 14°56 Asc. 08°58'|
British musician and noted family, the son of John Dankworth and Cleo Laine. After graduating from college in Boston in 1978, bassist Alec joined his parents on an American tour for his apprenticeship, 1980 to '83. By 1990 he had established his own solid reputation on both sides of the Atlantic. When his dad formed the Generation Band, he joined the group to continue touring. His dad John died at age 82 on February 6, 2010.
- parent relationship with Laine, Cleo (born 28 October 1927)
- Social : End a program of study 1978 (Boston college)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1980 (Three year musical tour with parents)
- Work : Gain social status 1990 (Had established his musical reputation)
Frank C. Clifford quotes his mother's autobiography, "Cleo," for "about 10:00 PM."
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Both parents)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Musical group)
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work (Tours)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Generation Band)