|born on||8 October 1970 at 15:22 (= 3:22 PM )|
|Place||Boston MA, USA, 42n21, 71w03|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||15°06' 22°57 Asc. 06°02'|
American actor, the author of a movie script that he and his buddy, actor Ben Affleck, wrote for themselves, called "Good Will Hunting." They sold the script to Miramax for over $1 million, and played the key roles themselves.
The son of a realtor dad and a college professor mom, Damon grew up in Boston. He left Harvard a year short of graduation in favor of an acting career.
The film, "Courage Under Fire," gave him a start and he played an attorney in "The Rainmaker," 1997. His role in "Hunting" showed why he became Hollywood's Young Man of the Moment. Minnie Driver played his onscreen romance, a role that they continued off-screen until he hit a new low by announcing on a 1/12/1998 interview that he was a "single man." Driver said that it was the first she knew that they were no longer a couple.
At the Academy Awards of 3/23/1998, Damon was a nominee for Best Actor, and winner of an Award for Best Original Screenplay. After breaking up with Minnie Driver, he began seeing Winona Ryder in 1998 in between a stream of film commitments and an salary that escalated to $5 million a picture. He suffered a financial setback in 2000 through his investments with Dana Giacchetto which proved bogus, defrauded out of a reported $100,000.
In September 2005, Damon’s representative confirmed that the actor is engaged to Luciana Barroso (aka Luciana Bozan), an interior designer whom he has been dating since 2003. They married in a private ceremony in New York City on December 9, 2005.
The actor and his wife welcomed a daughter, Isabella, born on June 11, 2006 in Miami, FL.
- financial crime perpetrator relationship with Giacchetto, Dana (born 15 October 1962)
- friend relationship with Affleck, Ben (born 15 August 1972)
- Financial : Lose significant money 2000 (Defrauded by Giacchetto of $100,000)
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 2003 (with Luciana Barroso; engaged in September 2005)
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script (Good Will Hunting, co-author with Ben Affleck)
- Notable : Awards : Oscar (Good Will Hunting screenplay)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Rags to riches (Overnight success, sold script $1 million)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Family : Relationship : Divorce bitter (Bitter breakup with girlfriend Minnie Driver)